MANAGEMENT-CONSULTING + TRAINING
We are going beyond the systemic-constructive approach and offer process-oriented consulting models alongside with services in the field of human resource development and training.
Within our Consulting Model we go beyond the usual approach:
- dealing with our clients and their actual situation in order to develop the target situation in a task-oriented manner;
- developing alternative ways;
- selecting one way jointly with our clients and following this way together in constant interaction with our client;
- not only initiating changes, but also accompanying them in a continuous process, cooperating with both the management and staff;
- always respecting culture and context of the client’s firm;
- understanding the necessary changes as change process;
- separating that process into several manageable modules with tangible results,
while we are always ready to design our modules according to the needs of our clients.
Our major Management Consulting + Training references are:
- Hauptverband der österreichischen Sozialversicherungsträger
- Tiroler Versicherung
- Canon (Austria)
- Casinos Austria (Austria + International)
- Hauptverband der Sozialversicherungsträger (Austria)
- Injoy Völs (Austria)
- MSD Pharma (Austria)
- PKH Hall/Tirol (Austria)
- Procter & Gamble (Austria)
- Tiroler Versicherung (Austria)
- TILAK (Austria)
- Tiroler Volksbank (Austria)
- WGKK (Austria)
- Structure and OrganizationOur clients work with guidance and instructions of PCS in a system-dynamic approach which allows them through profound / thorough knowledge of their own system to gain to new insights and find new perspectives. It is thus possible to find, develop and implement new and quick, as well as profound solutions to each individual or specific problem situation.
- Creation of Company Guidelines and VisionsUnder our supervision and in interactive processes the existing visions of the management become tangible by developing comprehensive mission statements. These statements, however, have to be practice-oriented to sprout roots in the daily work.
- Strategic PlanningAfter defining the company’s visions and their transformation into the corresponding guidelines, the main focus of this module is the internal development of the corporate strategy: How can we best reach our (common) goal?
- Effective Customer-Relationship ManagementEmployees who establish and keep up client relationships, such as in call-centers, internal and external sales, receptionists or customer claim departments, usually are the least informed in a company, with a low payroll and physically located the furthest away. This is why these employees are often less motivated and have the least emotional attachment to the company. Exactly these employees are the „business-card” of your company and are the ones the clients will always approach first.
Effective customer relationship management solves these problems and reduces or even eliminates these deficits.
- Situative LeadershipSituative Leadership considers the respective situation an employee is confronted with when solving tasks. This type of leadership takes employee’s maturity related to the task into account in order to lead the employee in an optimal way.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal CommunicationVerbal and non-verbal communication are the keys to understanding the world other people live in and are inevitable on the road to personal and professional success. The task of communication training is to achieve a respectful way of social interaction leading to clear amelioration of communication in private and professional every-day life.
- Project ManagementThis practice-oriented module teaches - depending on the participants - not only the basics of project management, such as time- and resource management, but also advanced project management with the focus on parts of project management, such as the ones named above, plus organizing, controlling and defining the project content. Additionally, instruments for effective project management will be introduced and applied.
- Systemic Individual - CoachingWith the help of coaching we guide people in leading positions, decision-makers and managers through an individual process of change in order to find new problem solutions originating from the participant.
Optional: With the support of a Reflecting Team the participant gains a deeper insight into and additional perspectives on systemic individual-coaching.
- Systemic TeamcoachingIn Systemic Teamcoaching a client approaches the coaching team with a very specific, clearly defined issue which concerns the whole team. The task of the coaching team (consisting of two coaches to secure a good balance between process and content) is to lead and guide the process of development and coordination to thus unite the team.
In this module we are applying the Kieler Consultancy Model, elements of the DICS Model as well as systemic set-ups, respectively the system-board. In contrast to team development, systemic team coaching examines and treats specific topics, solving them by short intervention.
- Link CoachingLink Coaching is a special training for persons who function as liaisons, communication channels and activity coordinators between companies or different departments of one company.
Coaching takes place with the whole group of liaisons, of departments or companies affected.
- TeambuildingA team should work as an organized group of people who are devoted to reach a common goal and thereby feeling equal and respecting each other.
To support the team development and a better understanding of different ways of thinking and working, we apply, amongst others, the DICS model.
- Team CreativityThe impact and success of a team increases dramatically with promotion of creativity and encouragement to autonomy for every team member - this also leads to a rise in motivation of everyone involved.
Exploiting the full creative potential is especially important for teams working on projects or in fields where creativity is an essential part of work and for companies seeking to find and exploit new opportunities.
- Time and Self-ManagementWhat is time ? Time is our most valuable possession. Time is the only resource in the working process that can not be replicated arbitrarily. Time that has passed without being properly used has passed for good.
This module provides you with methods and instruments to individually improve your time- and self-management. The skills obtained in this seminar are equally applicable in professional and private life.
- Mental Stress ManagementWe, as humans in a modern, fast-moving world, still react instinctively in stressful situations, just as people in the Stone Age did. This module provides you with intellectual tools and the basics to successfully overcome and prevent such situations and find help in acute situations.
Participants will learn to manage stress with the help of far-east techniques of meditation as well as modern western medical science.
- Work-Life-BalanceThis module is all about the Feng-Shui of private and professional life and how to life it in balance with both mental and physical health.
- Development of Assessment CentersDevelopment & Assessment Centers provide you with a method that allows you to easily check and evaluate the personal conduct repertoire of (potential) employees in compliance with a predefined job specification. In this process job, applicants find themselves confronted with real business situations and are put into delicate and stressful situations in which quick decisions have to be reached; all under your observation and assessment.
This module provides you with a set of tools, methods and philosophies Development & Assessment Centers are based upon.
For further information and details please contact us.